This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How do you use GDB to debug GDB
- To: chastain at cygnus dot com, eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il
- Subject: Re: How do you use GDB to debug GDB
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 02:37:24 -0800
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, ischis2 at home dot com
> Note that there's already such a section in gdbint.texinfo (but it
> doesn't tell much).
Okay, I see it. I'll be expanding that section.
> I just asked if somebody knew of any reason not to
> move that into gdb.texinfo.
Mmmm, that is a separate issue.
gdbint.texinfo is the right file for people who are working on gdb.
Someone running gdb on another copy of gdb is working on gdb.
So I'm in favor of leaving this section in gdbint.texinfo.