This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Quoting regression
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Quoting regression
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:03:35 -0500 (EST)
- CC: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3AB64345.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Cagney writes:
> While reviewing the MI test results I came across a SAL quoting
> failure. A quick check and the same problem occures with a non-mi GDB
> (gdb) b main
> Breakpoint 1 at 0x8048822: file twofloats.c, line 19.
> (gdb) break twofloats.c:19
> Note: breakpoint 1 also set at pc 0x8048822.
> Breakpoint 2 at 0x8048822: file twofloats.c, line 19.
> (gdb) break "twofloats.c":19
> No source file named twofloats.c".
> Given gdb has a regression testsuite I'm pretty sure that the MI test
> would have been working at at least one point. I had a look for an
> equivalent gdb.base test but I couldn't find one!!!! ???
Yes, this one used to pass, with sources as of 2-2000:
555-break-insert -t "\"basics.c\":6"
PASS: gdb.mi/mi-break.exp: insert temp breakpoint at "<fullfilename>":6 (callee4)