This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
m68k-coff + remote debugging
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: m68k-coff + remote debugging
- From: Nick Papadonis <npapadon at yahoo dot com>
- Date: 16 Mar 2001 23:27:51 -0500
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: None
I just built some code for a m68k-coff/68331 target. I used
'm68k-coff-gcc -g -O0' to compile code. Can I be correct in saying
-O0 disables optimization?
When using gdb with my remote BDI, it appears some code is optimized.
Variables don't get set to the correct values and some lines are
skipped entirely. Even though things don't look right, instuctions
appear to execute fine. Has anyone experience a similar situation/problem?
Any insight much appreciated.