This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gcc regression tester now checks gdb testsuite too
- To: geoffk at redhat dot com, fnasser at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: gcc regression tester now checks gdb testsuite too
- From: lopez <robert dot lopez at abq dot sc dot philips dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:54:34 -0700 (MST)
- Cc: gcc-regression at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Reply-To: lopez <robert dot lopez at abq dot sc dot philips dot com>
What are the prerequisites to be able to run that test?
Expect? Dejagnu? ...?
> From: Fernando Nasser <email@example.com>
> CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
> Subject: Re: gcc regression tester now checks gdb testsuite too
> This is such a historic moment. I can't believe I can't hear the
> fireworks and whistles! I would be opening a Champaign...
> Thank you for doing that.
> Geoff Keating wrote:
> > The GCC automated regression testing thingie has now had the gdb
> > testsuite added to the list of testsuites it checks, by request of the
> > GDB group at Red Hat. The tests add only 5 minutes to the testing
> > time and test an significant part of the compiler which otherwise
> > wouldn't be checked.
> Fernando Nasser
> Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
> 2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
> Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9