This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
OBSOLETE GDB m68k platforms
- To: GDB Announce <gdb-announce at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: OBSOLETE GDB m68k platforms
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:03:01 -0500
- Cc: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Reply-To: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
[Reply-to: GDB Discussion < gdb AT sources DOT redhat DOT com > ]
As part of GDB 5.1, the following m68k platforms have been identified
as candidates for obsolescence:
These platforms were identified because:
o they are thought to no
o their configuration still
relies on a *-xdep.c file.
o the have no active maintainer
Other m68k platforms and targets continue to be maintained.
``Configurations that have been declared obsolete in this release have
been commented out. Unless there is activity to revive these
configurations, the next release of GDB will have their sources
If you have any comments or questions on this, please send them to the
GDB Discussion group.
Acting Head GDB Maintainer