This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
OBSOLETE GDB Sun 386i platform
- To: GDB Announce <gdb-announce at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: OBSOLETE GDB Sun 386i platform
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 00:09:36 -0500
- Cc: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Reply-To: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
[Reply-to: GDB Discussion < gdb AT sources DOT redhat DOT com > ]
Note: THIS IS NOT Solaris2/i386!
As part of GDB 5.1, the i386 platform:
has been identified as a candidate for obsolescence. This platform:
o is known to not build
o has no active maintainer
The 368i was a custom i386 box running Sun's BSD derived SunOS 4 (3?)
``Configurations that have been declared obsolete in this release have
been commented out. Unless there is activity to revive these
configurations, the next release of GDB will have their sources
If you have any comments or questions on this, please send them to the
GDB Discussion group.
Acting Head GDB Maintainer