This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
OBSOLETE GDB TiC80 target
- To: GDB Announce <gdb-announce at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: OBSOLETE GDB TiC80 target
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:42:48 -0500
- Cc: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Reply-To: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
[Reply-to: GDB Discussion < gdb AT sources DOT redhat DOT com > ]
As part of GDB 5.1, the target:
has been identified a candidate for obsolescence. This target currently
does not build and is not being activly maintained.
``Configurations that have been declared obsolete in this release have
been commented out. Unless there is activity to revive these
configurations, the next release of GDB will have their sources
If you have any comments or questions on this, please send them to the
GDB Discussion group.
Acting Head GDB Maintainer