This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
OBSOLETE GDB a29k platform
- To: GDB Announce <gdb-announce at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: OBSOLETE GDB a29k platform
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:30:17 -0500
- Cc: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Reply-To: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
[Reply-to: GDB Discussion < gdb AT sources DOT redhat DOT com > ]
As part of GDB 5.1, the a29k platform:
has been identified as a candidate for obsolescence. This platform:
o probably no longer builds
o still uses *-xdep.c
o has no active maintainer
It should be noted that the list does not include any other a29k
platforms or targets.
``Configurations that have been declared obsolete in this release have
been commented out. Unless there is activity to revive these
configurations, the next release of GDB will have their sources
If you have any comments or questions on this, please send them to the
GDB Discussion group.
Acting Head GDB Maintainer