This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[gdb] OBSOLETE romp host
- To: GDB Announce <gdb-announce at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: [gdb] OBSOLETE romp host
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:33:08 -0500
- Cc: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Reply-To: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
[Reply-to: GDB Discussion < gdb AT sources DOT redhat DOT com > ]
As part of GDB 5.1 the host:
romp (IBM RT/PC running BSD unix)
is being marked obsolete.
To quote gdb/config/romp/rtbsd.mh:
# IBM RT/PC running BSD unix.
# This file contributed at NYU, where we are using the RT to remote
# debug an a29k running unix. No attempt, as of 7/16/91, has been made
# to support debugging of RT executables.
(That date is 1991-07-16)
``Configurations that have been declared obsolete in this release have
been commented out. Unless there is activity to revive these
configurations, the next release of GDB will have their sources
If you have any comments or questions on this, please send them to the
GDB Discussion group.
Acting Head GDB Maintainer