This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Insight 5.0 bug?
- To: GDB <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>, Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Insight 5.0 bug?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:15:24 -0500
- References: <3AACF058.2C212032@home.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 08:50:48AM -0700, Stephen Smith wrote:
>The inight 5.0 debugger is having a hard time finding and loading the the source code for
>a currently running program the is running remote.
>The 20010306 snapshot works.
>Was this a documented error in the 5.0 release ( the currrently shiping version with cygwin)
Cygwin does not "ship with" version 5.0. It uses a CVS snapshot.
Some people have reported problems, some people have no problems. I'm one
of the people with no problems.
I will eventually make a new release of gdb available for cygwin. Until that
time use of snapshots or CVS is recommended.