This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- To: edwardp at excitehome dot net
- Subject: Re: tracepoints
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at delorie dot com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 12:27:09 -0500 (EST)
- CC: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20010308142941.A7457@excitehome.net>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:29:41 -0800
> From: Edward Peschko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> What is it with tracepoints? Are they deprecated?
> I got no response to my question about them about 2 weeks ago, and can't find
> any docs about them in the gdb manual (except a small pointer that pointed
> to nowhere)...
They exist, but are not documented, unfortunately.
> Should these pointers be removed?
No! The pointers should be left there to nag everybody who can help
writing the missing docs, until they do.