This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: z8k fixes (GDB 5.1)
- To: Christian Groessler <cpg at aladdin dot de>
- Subject: Re: z8k fixes (GDB 5.1)
- From: jtc at redback dot com (J.T. Conklin)
- Date: 06 Mar 2001 11:01:16 -0800
- Cc: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com,GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: jtc at redback dot com
>>>>> "Christian" == Christian Groessler <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Christian> I haven't changed anything with configuring in the opcodes
Christian> directory. I see the same error as you when I configure for
Christian> "z8k-coff", but configuring for "z8k-anything-coff" works
Christian> I thought the configure targets are triples, so z8k-coff
Christian> shouldn't be valid anyway?
Most embedded toolchains use doubles, since there is no one specific
system that they are targeted towards.