Re: [5.1/mi] Enable MI interface

> Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 11:45:24 -0500
> From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313@cygnus.com>
>
> The question, does MI make sense under DJGPP should probably also be
> considered.

How is DJGPP different from other ports in this aspect?

As far as I understand, MI is just another interface to GDB's core
functionality, specifically tailored to programs (as opposed to CLI
which is tailored for humans).  If it's considered a Good Thing to
have this on other platforms, I don't see why it won't make sense with
DJGPP.

Am I missing something?