This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: z8k fixes (GDB 5.1)
- To: Christian Groessler <cpg at aladdin dot de>
- Subject: Re: z8k fixes (GDB 5.1)
- From: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 21:32:47 +1100 (EST)
- cc: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
On 6 Mar 2001, Christian Groessler wrote:
> On 03/03/2001 12:30:41 PM EST Andrew Cagney wrote:
> >*** BFD does not support target z8k-coff.
> >*** Look in bfd/config.bfd for supported targets.
> >Configure in /home/scratch/GDB/X-z8k-coff/opcodes failed, exiting.
> I thought the configure targets are triples, so z8k-coff shouldn't be
> valid anyway?
Many target duples work. "./config.sub <target>" to see what happens.
Read the start of config.sub to see where you should send patches, should
you desire to make "z8k-coff" work.