This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: z8k fixes (GDB 5.1)
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: z8k fixes (GDB 5.1)
- From: Christian Groessler <cpg at aladdin dot de>
- Date: 06 Mar 2001 11:10:34 +0100
- Cc: cpg at aladdin dot de, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
On 03/03/2001 12:30:41 PM EST Andrew Cagney wrote:
>> My binutils assignment isn't finished yet, I will try to fix binutils
>> first (which with my patches seem to work quite well for me).
>> Later I might look into gdb then (if time permits etc..)
>Here broken means ``it doesn't build''. If it builds but dumps core when
>you try to run it then that just means that it doesn't work very well
>Using current sources I'm seeing:
>*** BFD does not support target z8k-coff.
>*** Look in bfd/config.bfd for supported targets.
>Configure in /home/scratch/GDB/X-z8k-coff/opcodes failed, exiting.
>Since src/opcodes is shared with GDB, your changes will fix this part of
>GDB as well.
I haven't changed anything with configuring in the opcodes
directory. I see the same error as you when I configure for
"z8k-coff", but configuring for "z8k-anything-coff" works fine.
I thought the configure targets are triples, so z8k-coff shouldn't be