This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: using gdb as runtime library
- To: Edward Peschko <edwardp at excitehome dot net>
- Subject: Re: using gdb as runtime library
- From: jtc at redback dot com (J.T. Conklin)
- Date: 05 Mar 2001 17:58:39 -0800
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20010305173952.A22500@excitehome.net>
- Reply-To: jtc at redback dot com
>>>>> "Edward" == Edward Peschko <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Edward> Is there a 'libgdb.a'? Alternatively, how do you set a
Edward> 'trigger' on a certain line of an application, so that a gdb
Edward> command is run at a certain point in a file, without stopping
Edward> execution of the program?
You set a breakpoint on that line, and then the set of commands to be
run when the breakpoint is set. If the last command is "continue",
execution will pick up where it left off.