This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [5.1/mi] Enable MI interface
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [5.1/mi] Enable MI interface
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at delorie dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:20:37 -0500 (EST)
- CC: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3AA2FA18.79205BFE@cygnus.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 21:29:44 -0500
> From: Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> A 5.1 release criteria is enabling the MI interface.
> Once my other MI questions get resolved, the biggest problem I can see
> with this is with the MI testsuite. Once MI is enabled the testsuite
> will kick in and, most likely, some targets will have additional
> If anyone can see any problems with this, please start rasing them now
> :-) The change required to enable the MI is trivial. The consequences
> may not be :-)
Bother. Can you, or someone else, please describe in a few words what
does "enable the MI interface" mean, in practical terms, for a port
such as the DJGPP port?