Re: [5.1] The 5.1 release process

> Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 12:43:57 -0500
> From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313@cygnus.com>
>
> >From memory there is one exception - djgpp for which the testsuite
> doesn't directly work.  It should be possible (with some non-trivial
> effort) to set up tests for that target using a UNIX build environment
> and dejagnu's test harness.

I cannot go that way, since I don't have an easy access to a
cross-environment, and don't have time and resources to set it up from
scratch.

I suggested a semi-kludgey solution for that in the past, but it was
rejected because it was deemed not clean enough.  Unfortunately, that
not-so-clean way is the only one that is practical for me; volunteers
are welcome to do better.  (I still intend to do what I suggested back
then, but unless The Powers That Be change their minds, the results of
that effort will remain private to me, instead of becoming part of the
GDB distro.)