Re: CVS versions of gdb have same number as stable version.

> OK.  "5.1-experimental" is not approved, and I'm out of time.  I've
> changed the responsible person back to "unassigned" and the state back
> to "open".

Just FYI.  There is an additional step.

Once a discussion has died down (on the internet, everything takes at
least a week), I'll go back over all the e-mails and determine if I
think the issue needs to be followed through.  If I think it does, I'll
then look to investing some of my own time in the problem and (try to)
ensure resolution.

enjoy,
	Andrew