This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: insight+dejagnu-20010225 internal error 206
- To: insight at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, robin dot mitra at exgate dot tek dot com
- Subject: RE: insight+dejagnu-20010225 internal error 206
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:30:26 -0800
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
> actually I was thinking in a similar direction. As it turns out, the file to
> load has sections "text", "data" and "bss" but NOT
> ".text" ...
> (with a leading period).
> I changed my linker script to rename the sections to have leading periods,
> and now it seems to work...
Thanks. I'll shelve this report, but I will keep it in mind when I work
when section offset code.