This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- To: gdb-announce at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: OBSOLETE m88*-harris-cxux*
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 15:42:44 -0500
- Cc: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Reply-To: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
[Reply-To set to GDB Discussion email@example.com]
As part of GDB 5.1, the platform
is most likely going to be marked as obsolete. In the case of this
platform, it has received no active maintenance for some time. This is
most likely because there are few if any HARRIS CXUX systems left.
``Configurations that have been declared obsolete in this release have
been commented out. Unless there is activity to revive these
configurations, the next release of GDB will have their sources
If you have any comments or questions on this, please send them to the
GDB Discussion group.
Acting Head GDB Maintainer.