This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: header dependency; Was: [rfc] Re-merged regcache.h patch
- To: GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: header dependency; Was: [rfc] Re-merged regcache.h patch
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:45:58 -0500
- References: <3A9D137C.BF7050EA@cygnus.com> <3A9D189E.C48AD36E@cygnus.com>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
> When revising the regcache.h patch, I knocked up the attatched (perl
> free zone :-) script. It grubs around the source identifying which .c
> files actually use functions/variables from a given header file.
> While this script is probably best treated as a novelty - it only just
> works for regcache.h - I'm wondering if anyone knows of a GPL package
> that does this analysis properly.
To answer my own question, Steven Johnson pointed out that source
navigator can do this.
It creates a database with complete information and you can query
anything - only now I need to read the manual :-)