This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB- following child process with gdb
- To: DEEPAK E P <deepak dot embar at wipro dot com>
- Subject: Re: GDB- following child process with gdb
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:56:35 -0500
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <012d01c0a0b7$2c1f9320$af97a8c0@Wipro.com>
> DEEPAK E P wrote:
> Hi ,
> I have a red hat linux system.
> uname -a
> Linux 2.2.14-12smp #1 SMP Tue Apr 25 12:58:06 EDT 2000 i686 unknown
> gdb --version
> GNU gdb 19991004
> Copyright 1998 Free Software Foundation, Inc
> I have not been able to follow the child process after a fork call.
>From memory, this feature currently only works under HP/UX.