This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [multi-arch] The frame as the global parameter (long, important)
- To: kevinb at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [multi-arch] The frame as the global parameter (long, important)
- From: Nick Duffek <nsd at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:36:41 -0500
- CC: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <1010226215318.ZM12999@ocotillo.lan>
On 26-Feb-2001, Kevin Buettner wrote:
>Personally, I'd prefer to see one extra parameter added to those
>functions which are already getting one (or more) parameters
>implicitly via globals.
That's at least every function that calls any macro in gdbarch.sh, plus
all possible ancestors of those functions. I'll bet we're talking about a
big majority of the functions in GDB.