embeddedICE support

Hi,

I am using ecos for an ARM core.but i am facing problems with debugger(Insight 5.0). I wanted to know whether i could use embeddedICE as an interface for debugging with insight.Do i need any drivers for using it.Please let me know where i could find more details
regarding this as i am quite new to this embeddedICE thing.
All inputs would be greatly appreciated.

with regards,

Rajeev

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html