This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB compile problem.
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: GDB compile problem.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:56:31 +0200 (IST)
- cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Sun, 25 Feb 2001, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> After a couple of rounds of e-mail, we figured out the problem:
> on Alex Turner's system, there's an environment variable "CPP=g++".
Shouldn't that be "CXX=g++"?