Re: GDB compile problem.

I just tried this, gdb 5.0 on a Red Hat 6.2 system, and the build
works for me.  So it's probably a package issue.

You need RPM glibc-devel installed, and maybe some others.
(glibc-devel is not for people who are working on glibc: it's for
anybody developing programs that *use* glibc, which is just about
every C program).

If you already have glibc-devel installed, can you send me these files
from your tree:

  config.cache
  config.status
  libiberty/config.h