This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB compile problem.
- To: musicmaker at newfutureweb dot com
- Subject: Re: GDB compile problem.
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 15:50:50 -0800
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
I just tried this, gdb 5.0 on a Red Hat 6.2 system, and the build
works for me. So it's probably a package issue.
You need RPM glibc-devel installed, and maybe some others.
(glibc-devel is not for people who are working on glibc: it's for
anybody developing programs that *use* glibc, which is just about
every C program).
If you already have glibc-devel installed, can you send me these files
from your tree: