This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Register group proposal
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Register group proposal
- From: Nick Duffek <nsd at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:44:26 -0500
- CC: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, insight at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3A93F16C.E59D82AC@cygnus.com>
On 21-Feb-2001, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>If I understand correctly, the methods you're describing would apply to
>a ``frame''. As the user moves up and down between frames, the
>information provided by those methods could change.
>Is that correct?
Yes: if different frames have different register sets, then different
frames would have different register groups.