This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Mentioning PR's in ChangeLogs
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>, "J. T. Conklin" <jtc at redback dot com>
- Subject: Re: Mentioning PR's in ChangeLogs
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:00:26 -0500
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3A8D7872.18F39077@cygnus.com> <200102162004.PAA23865@indy.delorie.com>
To close this thread. I'll add a recommendation to specify ``Fix
gdb/NNNN.'' in the CONTRIBUTE file. I suspect (gdb/NNNN) will confuse
emacs's M-Q key.
Separatly, I (well someone) should merge CONTRIBUTE back into the coding
section of doc/*.texinfo directory. CONTRIBUTE being auto-generated.
thanks for the comments,