This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [Fwd: a small bug in the arm simulator]
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: a small bug in the arm simulator]
- From: Jens-Christian Lache <lache at tu-harburg dot de>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 22:45:51 +0100
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010223120959.13771Wemail@example.com>
Am Fre, 23 Feb 2001 schrieben Sie:
> On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Jens-Christian Lache wrote:
> > I just compiled the latest snapshot
> > insight+dejagnu-weekly-CVS-20010220.tar
> > I compiled it both for target arm-elf and pc-linux.
> > Well, I could launch arm-elf-gdb from gdb, BUT just for a while.
> > At the moment gdb hangs when pressening the run button to start
> > arm-elf-gdb. This happens also for a helloWorld c-program.
> Are you saying that Insight cannot even run a simple "hello world"
> program? What host?
The problem has something to do with the .gdbtkinit file. If have installed the
last stable version from insight now (the insight front end is much better I
have to say). It works in insight now, if and only if I delete the ~/.gdbinit
file after a run of arm-elf-gdb.
Technische Universitaet Hamburg-Harburg