This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [Fwd: a small bug in the arm simulator]
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: a small bug in the arm simulator]
- From: Jens-Christian Lache <lache at tu-harburg dot de>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:19:43 +0100
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010223120959.13771Wemail@example.com>
Am Fre, 23 Feb 2001 schrieben Sie:
> On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Jens-Christian Lache wrote:
> > I just compiled the latest snapshot
> > insight+dejagnu-weekly-CVS-20010220.tar
> > I compiled it both for target arm-elf and pc-linux.
> > Well, I could launch arm-elf-gdb from gdb, BUT just for a while.
> > At the moment gdb hangs when pressening the run button to start
> > arm-elf-gdb. This happens also for a helloWorld c-program.
> Are you saying that Insight cannot even run a simple "hello world"
> program? What host?
It worked for a while...
Maybe it is getting confused by running two different gdb´s?
I have successfully compiled & installed DDD now. Gdb runs fine in DDD.
I have set a breakpoint at ARMul_EmulateInit and I am trying to understand it.
In what variables are the values of the registers stored?
Technische Universitaet Hamburg-Harburg