This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [Fwd: a small bug in the arm simulator]
- To: Jens-Christian Lache <lache at tu-harburg dot de>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: a small bug in the arm simulator]
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:10:59 -0800 (PST)
- cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, insight at sources dot redhat dot com
On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Jens-Christian Lache wrote:
> I just compiled the latest snapshot
> I compiled it both for target arm-elf and pc-linux.
> Well, I could launch arm-elf-gdb from gdb, BUT just for a while.
> At the moment gdb hangs when pressening the run button to start
> arm-elf-gdb. This happens also for a helloWorld c-program.
Are you saying that Insight cannot even run a simple "hello world"
program? What host?