Re: [Fwd: a small bug in the arm simulator]

Hi!

I just compiled the latest snapshot

insight+dejagnu-weekly-CVS-20010220.tar

I compiled it both for target arm-elf and pc-linux.

Well, I could launch arm-elf-gdb from gdb, BUT just for a while.
At the moment gdb hangs when pressening the run button to start
arm-elf-gdb. This happens also for a helloWorld c-program.

The bug in the sim is still located in this snapshot.

Unfortunatly, I am to clumsy at the std. gdb console (a stable version without
insight is installed an my system) Thatīs why I am compiling a different gdb
frontend called "ddd" which is hopefully a little more stable. Lesstif just
compiled fine and soon ddd will be compiled too (I hope). Unfortunately I donīt
have  administrator right on my machine, that would make thinks faster.

I guess a will set a lot of breakpoints in the arm simulator code and see what
is happening.

jc

Am Fre, 23 Feb 2001 schrieben Sie:

--