This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Register group proposal
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com, nsd at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Register group proposal
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:18:56 -0800
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, insight at sources dot redhat dot com
> Hmm, I think like MichaelC you may have missed the point.
No, actually, the point I missed was a different point. :)
(Specifically, that a single opaque "typedef struct xyz xyz_t"
works properly, but having several identical lines like that in
one compilation unit isn't legal C).