This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Register group proposal
- To: Nick Duffek <nsd at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Register group proposal
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:33:49 -0500
- CC: ac131313 at cygnus dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, insight at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <3A942228.C9E05495@cygnus.com> <200102221326.f1MDQJc02778@rtl.cygnus.com>
Nick Duffek wrote:
> >Hmm, is there a case when ``info all-registers'' doesn't display all the
I don't think control register or things like PentiumIII MSR (Model
Specific Registers) should be printed even in info all-registers.
I know the name becomes inappropriate, but what the user expect is "all
user registers", things that are part of the context like the GP and FP
registers plus PC, SP, FP, PSW...
Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9