This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: ./configure - Permission Denied
- To: "Schaefer, Kendra" <Kendra dot Schaefer at harley-davidson dot com>, "'gdb at sources dot redhat dot com'" <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: ./configure - Permission Denied
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:03:36 -0700
- References: <635EB2F26C0DD311B57C0008C7F36C61036F6AEE@hpdcexchg1.harley-davidson.com>
On Feb 21, 4:28pm, Schaefer, Kendra wrote:
> I am trying to build gdb, and when I type ./configure in the gdb-5.0
> directory, it says "Permission Denied." Is this something I am doing wrong?
How are the permissions and owner set on this file?