This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: A problem of gdb5.0 and wiggler
- To: KimSeng Sew <gis88517 at cis dot nctu dot edu dot tw>, support at macraigor dot com
- Subject: Re: A problem of gdb5.0 and wiggler
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:10:31 -0500
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200102200951.RAA03394@cissun53.cis.nctu.edu.tw>
KimSeng Sew wrote:
> when i decompress and try to make it, i found that it miss a file
> "wiggler.h" which included by gdb/ser_ocd.c(line:25)
FYI, that is something to do with macraigor and not GDB 5.0.
Could you please modify your branched version of GDB so that it clearly
identifies its self with something other than ``5.0''. I'd suggest
something like ``5.0-macraigor-NNN''.
Head GDB Maintainer (acting)