This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: A problem of gdb5.0 and wiggler
- To: KimSeng Sew <gis88517 at cis dot nctu dot edu dot tw>
- Subject: Re: A problem of gdb5.0 and wiggler
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:04:02 +0200 (IST)
- cc: support at macraigor dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, KimSeng Sew wrote:
> when i decompress and try to make it, i found that it miss a file
> "wiggler.h" which included by gdb/ser_ocd.c(line:25)
> Could u tell me why? is that file belongs to gdb5.0 or gdb_mods.tgz?
> and could u send me a copy of this file?
AFAIK (and AFAICS) there's no wiggler.h in the GDB distribution.