This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: conditional traps on powerpc
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: conditional traps on powerpc
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:00:58 -0500
- Cc: Eric Marsden <emarsden at mail dot dotcom dot fr>, GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3A919E78.A2BE2D83@redhat.com>
Fernando Nasser wrote:
> W.r.t the signal processing, gdb has commands that let you decide what
> to do with signals received by the program being debugged. You may
> choose to "pass" them. If I am not mistaken, this would only apply to
> the SIGTRAPs that have been already determined not to be caused by a
Yes, that is correct.
Mind you, I'm not sure what the kernel will do when it is told to
deliver a SIGTRAP to a program already being debugged.