This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: z8k fixes
- To: Philip Blundell <pb at futuretv dot com>
- Subject: Re: z8k fixes
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 02:03:00 -0500
- Cc: Christian Groessler <cpg at aladdin dot de>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, GDB Discussion <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <E14IqGN-0000xUfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Philip Blundell wrote:
> In message <email@example.com>, Christian Groessler writes:
> >I've got some fixes for the z8k assembler and disassembler,
> >how can I get them integrated?
> Send the patches (preferably in `diff -up' format) to this list.
> If the changes are substantial, you will need to sign a form assigning
> copyright to the FSF before they can be integrated.
Could I also encourage you to include a GDB assignment and have a look
at GDB. Right now GDB's z8k support is considered broken (it doesn't
build) and is slated for removal :-(