This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Execution pipeline (2nd)
- To: "Pierre Saucourt-Harmel (r54698)" <pierre dot saucourt-harmel at motorola dot com>
- Subject: Re: Execution pipeline (2nd)
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 04:28:05 -0500
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, crossgcc at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3A896A68.3414D006@motorola.com> <3A8CF11F.2E4EE510@motorola.com>
"Pierre Saucourt-Harmel (r54698)" wrote:
> Any idea if yes or no, GDB v5.0 is able to take into account the
> execution pipeline of a processor, such as the ARM7T, when this
> pipeline has consequences on the external programing model of the
> processor ?
No. GDB assumes that the target it is looking at has synchronised (a
PPC term) its self draining all pipelines.