This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: CVS versions of gdb have same number as stable version.
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: CVS versions of gdb have same number as stable version.
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:37:13 -0500
- Cc: jtc at redback dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200102161928.LAA00929@bosch.cygnus.com>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> > Another alternative would be a date stamp, similar to GDB snapshots.
> I think you mean "similar to gcc snapshots". I'm not going to do that.
> gcc has additional configury to do that, and I am not going to port that
> configury and then qualify it on a bunch of platforms.
J.T. ment GDB.