This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: CVS versions of gdb have same number as stable version.
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: CVS versions of gdb have same number as stable version.
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:34:25 -0500
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200102161607.IAA23711@bosch.cygnus.com>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> This bothers me. I've filed a PR about it.
Why not fix it? I'm sure you're sufficiently expert in CVS to figure
out the magic we need to add to change that line.
As for snapshots, they already get a time stamp.