This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Unable to step through ARM code using insgiht-5.0
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Unable to step through ARM code using insgiht-5.0
- From: Grant Edwards <grante at visi dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:11:51 -0600
- Cc: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>,"Ahmed A. Agbabiaka" <ahmed at thyron dot com>,GDB Mailing List <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>, insight at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1010215112126.14472Gfirstname.lastname@example.org> <3A8C439A.A0CF1C9A@cygnus.com>
On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 04:01:14PM -0500, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> With the current versions of Cygwin it should work fine.
> But if you are using a b.20 or some other old version of Cygwin
> you may encounter problems with serial lines. It gets worse
> the higher the speed you use. In this case, just grab the
> latest Cygwin and everything will be fine.
Or switch to Linux, and everything will be even finer. ;)