This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Unable to step through ARM code using insgiht-5.0
- To: "Ahmed A. Agbabiaka" <ahmed at thyron dot com>
- Subject: Re: Unable to step through ARM code using insgiht-5.0
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:30:10 -0800 (PST)
- cc: GDB Mailing List <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>, insight at sources dot redhat dot com
On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Ahmed A. Agbabiaka wrote:
> (Note: The "Continue to here" command" ignores ALL break points).
As discussed in the online help (select "Help->Help Topics..", then
Source Window and Source Window Pop-up Menus), this is the intended
I'll leave to others more familiar with ARM support in gdb to address
your other concerns. I will add, though, that I have never had any luck
using ARM's rdi implementation (which they gave to gdb, no longer
maintain, and are no longer interested in seeing kept up to date) at
anything but 9600 baud.
What host/target are you using? I assume it's probably windows-hosted