Re: GDB TUI doesn't build

Andrew Cagney wrote:
> [I had several requests for this so I'm going to add it to the gdb/TODO
> file].
>
> For those that are interested, my list of TUI problems are below.

<snip things to fix>

Hi,
  I thought this would be a good opportunity to raise a question I
have about the TUI in GDB. I have recently registered my libtui as a
project on freshmeat, before I knew that my favorite debugger had
a libtui in it. I'm wondering if this would cause problems for
anybody? Should I change my lib's name? Or will it not be a big
deal? I don't want to use libtui if the plans for GDB libtui are
to release it separately or if GDB programmers dislike the idea of my
lib having the same name. Obviously GDB TUI has been around longer,
but I wanted to hear what people think about this.

  I honestly wasn't aware that a libtui existed yet, but I'm willing
to change the name for my favorite debugger. :)

  My lib is at: http://www.wsmake.org/~mike/software/libtui/

Thanks,
--
Mike Brownlow                        http://www.wsmake.org/~mike/
1024D/8AA6EAFD 3861 96B3 EEA2 285C BE23  F706 3E1E EBB2 8AA6 EAFD