This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: C++ FAIL counts and the effect of demangler fix
- To: chastain at cygnus dot com, dberlin at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: C++ FAIL counts and the effect of demangler fix
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:24:20 -0800
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
> I'll do it, send me the log.
Argh, I already did something else in that tree. I was testing an
unrelated patch and I did "make check RUNTESTFLAGS=callfwmall.exp".
I'll regenerate the log and send it to you privately. Can you handle a
two megabyte e-mail message?