This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: C++ FAIL counts and the effect of demangler fix
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: C++ FAIL counts and the effect of demangler fix
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at redhat dot com>
- Date: 14 Feb 2001 13:06:35 -0500
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200102141652.IAA28932@bosch.cygnus.com>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain <email@example.com> writes:
> Good morning Daniel,
> > Well, okay, there are a few real bugs in there, that i'm working on,
> > but the *majority* of the fails are caused by the testsuite being
> > wrong.
> My intution says this is probably true but I'm shaken up by the actual
> data. Someone's going to have to analyze the test suite, FAIL by FAIL.
> "Someone" probably will be "me".
I'll do it, send me the log.
I know what parts of the code actually correlate with which C++ tests,
so it would take me significantly less time. At least, I would imagine