This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: C++ FAIL counts and the effect of demangler fix
- To: dberlin at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: C++ FAIL counts and the effect of demangler fix
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <chastain at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 08:52:44 -0800
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
Good morning Daniel,
> Well, okay, there are a few real bugs in there, that i'm working on,
> but the *majority* of the fails are caused by the testsuite being
My intution says this is probably true but I'm shaken up by the actual
data. Someone's going to have to analyze the test suite, FAIL by FAIL.
"Someone" probably will be "me".