This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [sim/mips] Proposed change to mips_core_signal
- To: "Ben Elliston" <bje at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [sim/mips] Proposed change to mips_core_signal
- From: cgd at sibyte dot com (Chris G. Demetriou)
- Date: 12 Feb 2001 19:20:43 -0800
- Cc: cagney at cygnus dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
"Ben Elliston" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I am working on a simulator port to a MIPS-like core that has a vector
> processing unit. To produce more helpful diagnostic messages, it
> would useful if mips_core_signal() could differentiate between scalar
> memory transfers and vector memory transfers.
> Are there any objections to adding two new elements to the
> _transfer_type enum in sim-basics.h to identify such transfers?
I have no problem with it, but it's not clear that I know enough to
(It doesn't really seem like this is a MIPS-specific issue either,
except that your port is MIPS-ish, right?)